Who's it for?

Movers Mindset examines the nature and philosophy of movement by exploring themes like independence, self-direction, and human excellence. Here in the Forum, our goal is to facilitate self-improvement by focusing on movement as a mastery practice and highlighting the processes of discovery and reflection.

Our culture

The people in this community are generous. We’re the kind of people who lean in to help, and who offer a hand to lift others up. We like to think a bit more before we hit reply. We show up here to be helpful, to be inspired, to share our passion, to share what we’ve learned, and we like to ask questions.

Who’s it for?

If you want something to learn, are seeking a conversation to engage in, are looking for camaraderie, have a question, … Well, I hope you’ll find what you need here. You can engage when you want, contribute what you wish, and get what you need. Here you won’t find saccharine trivialities, fear-of-missing-out, click-bait, nor advertising. Here, you are not the product.

d111e37c7f8b2110a85013dcdcc4e42176fa434d

“I took the leap and created this space, but I cannot—no one person can—create a community. I’ve put together some combinations of tools and features to enable things I’ve wanted to do, and things I’ve heard others say they wanted to do. But is it a community? Is it your community? That’s up to you, but I hope you’ll join us.”

Craig Constantine