How to be a guest on Movers Mindset

d111e37c7f8b2110a85013dcdcc4e42176fa434d

In the short-form Movers Mindset conversations I talk with movement enthusiasts… It’s just like the Movers Mindset #podcast— but, shorter.

To learn more about my podcasting work, check out my creator page on Podchaser. Everything else about me can be found on my personal web site constantine.name.

You are invited

Let’s skip past the Imposter Syndrome, where you think you’ve got nothing to say. :slight_smile: Take a breath. That’s better. Now . . .

I invite you to join me for a twenty-minute recording session. Pick a half-hour spot via Calendly which works for your schedule:

If you don’t see a day, or time-of-day, that works for you, please email team@moversmindset.com with a specific date/time which would work for you. I’ll try to fit you in. Not more than 7 days out, please.

How everything works

Relax
There’s no need to prepare, and there’s no need to show up early.

Zoom meeting
Only the audio will be used, we will not be using the recorded video.

Record ~20 minutes
After some warm-up conversation, we’ll begin the recording and dive in.

Headphones
Please have headphones and consider the sound quality of your chosen location.

Questions
We’ll have time to chat before recording so we can decide what we’re talking about. Three words? Be prepared as I will ask the “three words?” question as we near the end of our 20-minutes of recording.

Published immediately
Your episode will be published right after our recording. I’ll create a topic here in the Movers Mindset Forum where anyone can listen.

Episode notes and extras
If you wish, you can reply to the topic with any additional information that you want to include; links to your web site, podcast, social networks, etc…

ɕ