Big changes for 2020!

Movers Mindset is NOT going away — I’m focusing on the podcast (which will remain free) and on this Forum. Please read on…

The entire Movers Mindset project grew from conversations I started having as part of my personal journey rediscovering movement. The project started late in 2015, under a different name, and it was initially simply a web site that shared others’ writing. The project grew, and in 2017 I started a companion podcast involving a team of people. In 2019 I created the Movers Mindset Forum. I’ve worked extremely hard, but none of this would have been possible without so much help from so many people.

If you’d like to learn more about me, my personal blog is at https://constantine.name/ I generally write every day on topics such as technology, self-improvement, philosophy, an occasional photograph, and whatever else comes to mind. If I can, I include a link to whatever was the seed for what I’ve written. I invite you to visit my blog, subscribe to its RSS feed, or sign up to receive a simple daily email.

The Movers Mindset Forum

Everything we do, everything we create, all the people who work on the project for fair pay— Everything is made possible by people who value what we create and support our work by joining the Forum.

If you’re already a Forum member, thank you for your support.

If you do join the forum, you instantly gain access to everything. I hope you will consider supporting our work. To learn more, see Welcome! Join the Movers Mindset Forum .

A note about “access to everything”: I’ve a tremendous amount of stuff to repost into the Forum. I’ll be chipping away at it, but it will take months as I work through it. If there’s something in particular you’re looking for, let me know.

Podcast

The podcast is available wherever you normally listen to podcasts. Just search for movers mindset and you should be set. You can also find a listing of the podcasts in the Movers Mindset Forum. See the topics tagged “podcast.

The public topics for each episode have only the show summary. Forum members can see the members-only Podcasts category where everything else is actually posted.

Thank you!

I hope you find my blog, the Forum, or the podcast interesting. If you have any questions, and you’re a member, just post somewhere… :slight_smile:

Otherwise, please send an email to team@moversmindset.com — we’re a team of real, live humans and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

ɕ